Thursday, March 15, 2012

Running on empty

Working like crazy.  School full time.  Two children who need me til bed time.  House work.  Lets re-grout the kitchen!  We can do it in a week of weeknights.  So we do.  almost done and we still have one day left...
Then we need to get the screen replaced on the porch.
and the house pressure washed
and the deck needs to be painted.
so does the upstairs room
and the ceiling in the bathroom and kiddo's room.
then need to rearrange the furniture in the living room to free up some space.
and hubby and I are doing it by our selves.  We are having a bit of help for the re-screening project.  But besides that...
And I"m tired.  and I hurt.  and I can't explain to the baby that no, I can't hold him while I"m grouting tiles so I hold him.  and grout.  and get more tired and hurt more.
Its almost like I have all these chores to do so I won't miss the hubby so much when he leaves in 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment