Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas time is a time of Cheer?

Its been hard to find things to be cheery about in my little adobe.  So I'm grabbing what good news I can and clinging to it.
I'm in line for a job!  Great, we need the money!  But all of my work experience is with children and I need to have the adult experience for this job, so I need to find all the airmen that I've helped and have them write me letters saying how I"ve helped them out of a bind.  Hum, good luck.  Hopefully the guys that I have here will work cause I"m not having luck with the guys that are stationed else where right now.
And my car blew up.  Well, just the engine, but that meant I needed to get a new one.  So I really, really need a new car cause it was hard enough to make bills before and it will be impossible now.
But I"m in line for a job, that might almost pay enough to cover the child care.  almost...  Public mental health doesn't pay much at all.  just over minimum wage.
And then I"m trying to heal from some abdominal surgery that I had.  My belly button got an infection, so its itching, and hurty.  But the surgery was a success and hopefully life will be more normal.
And the boys, they miss their daddy so much.  And he is leaving again in April for a year.  And it breaks my heart.  I really didn't marry him to have him gone so much, damnit.
So its another Christmas/holiday season with out the hubby, and next year will be the same too.  So I worry, and cry and try to be happy for the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment