Thursday, December 29, 2011

Vacation, I think not

Every year my husband gets me my mom foe Christmas.  Gets her a ticket and sends her down to warm Florida to visit with the grandbabies (I'm mature enough to understand that she loves the babies and that is who she is really visiting, I"m just around to make sure that she gets to take the kids out and play with them).  Its the week that momma comes and plays with the kids and I get to sit and knit.  But I"m also trying to get in the last 3 months of cleaning that just didn't happen because working 40 hours a week plus school and having a toddler and a teen.
So my mom is playing with the kids and I get to hear the baby giggle and have a fun time, and even the teenager is having a good time.  He has been all smiles and even nice (gasp!).
And hats... I didn't get one cause the baby decided that I wasn't cool.  So I just took pictures of them playing in the driveway in the nice weather.  I'm loving having mom here for a visit.  I wish that she lived closer or that I could see her more, but I also know she gets to come because my hubby loves me.
All I want is family for the holidays and he always makes she that I have mom, even when he is over seas.

No comments:

Post a Comment