Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A new day, a new blog

I mean to blog... that is why I have one.  That I haven't updated for over a year. So I think that I might need a new start at a new location.  Its summer vacation so I will start again and hopefully I will be better :)

The hubby is getting ready to deploy so life in this house has been blah for the last few weeks.  He is going to be gone for at least 6 months.  I say at least because all military wives know that they say 6 but that means plus 2 weeks to get there and 2 weeks to find him a ride home and then a week or so to get him home.  So if this is like his last deployment, it will be 7 or so months before I see him after July.
Then he gets to leave for a year to serve in Korea.  I'm thinking that means I need to take a trip to Korea after I graduate without the children to visit.  I have never been there and that would be wonderful.
But there is a silver lining!  No icky work clothes to wash for almost 2 years!  No sports on the TV!  No tripping over his boots!  And I get the bed all to myself!  I hope that this will be the fastest two years in history.

No comments:

Post a Comment