Sunday, August 7, 2011

when life gives you lemons

you reframe.  So I"m reframing, relooking and trying to find the good in just about everything right now.  I"m trying to remember that I have had good things happen and holding on to those moments really tight. 
Got my practicum all squared away so that is great, I will stay on track for graduation.
The boys still make me smile more than they make me mad, so that's a plus.
I'm almost done with the kitchen tiles so I can re-grout them soon, so that's a plus too!
And I know no matter how bad it gets I will get thru.  Whats a few months?  Its just over a year, and every day that goes by makes it easier to remember that he will be home soon. 
The kiddo is helping me to de-grout the floor.  I bought him a MP3 player so that he can listen to music while he is working.  That is helping me out and he is learning how to fix things.
He also learned how to change a tire today when I ran over a bolt and the tire went.  So that is great too.  It is nice that I have boys. 
And my school books came in so that I can start reading and getting ready for school.  NOw to find time for everything that is on my plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment